New Life In
is a non-profit religious, charitable and educational organization registered with the Internal Revenue Service
Although our official IRS recognition began in 2002, our operations date back to 2000. We have been on missionary and evangelistic campaigns in India; the Philippines; Australia; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Quito, Ecuador; Sao Paulo, Brazil; and part of the 2006 relief effort on the U.S. Gulf Coast following hurricane Katrina.
Our passion is to save the lost, heal the sick, make victorious disciples, and send them out in obedience to the Great Commission of Jesus Christ (Matt. 28:18-20; Mark 16:15-18).
In 2002 we established a mission base on
1. Preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ, bringing unbelievers to salvation. That is accomplished through home visitation Bible Studies; church services; crusades; Open Air Medical Clinics; Film showings; Livelihood programs; child pre-school learning center, Christmas caroling/baskets, etc.
2. Discipling believers so they may grow in faith and be part of God’s work. We have raised up four full time ministers in Tabao, as well as other workers and leaders.
3. A feeding center program that has grown to make available daily provisions for more than 100 people.
3. Collecting or purchasing, and shipping clothing and dry goods for distribution to the poor.
4. Visiting the sick and shut-ins in homes and hospitals.
5. We have enlarged the Lord’s ministry here by establishing outreaches in barrios outside of
6. Joining with like minded ministries on Negros Island, we have established the Holy Spirit Bible Institute, a Bible School for the preparation of ministers who will take their places in God's five-fold ministry.